- Field Force Management (FFM)
Advanced management for commercial industrial operations
Field Force Management (FFM) is a unique solution for the management of teams and equipment working in dispersed and 'communication challenged' environments.
Field workers and equipment are tracked, monitored, informed and managed despite operating in ‘tricky’ circumstances’.
This is enabled through the use of advanced, adaptable communications platforms.
FFM is supported by Eagle’s team of Application and Communications specialists working with clients to configure the solution and to provide on-going support for its trouble free application.
How does it work?
The modular, component based approach that FFM takes ensures that it can address the goals and challenges of each scenario specifically.
FFM’s communication platforms are assembled from a wide range of proven componentry including data over radio and related technologies.
FFM is an Open Framework based IT Capability that is:
- Task focused
- On a Network Enabled Field Environment
- Supported by Managed Services
FFM has application for:
- Seismic surveying
- Quarrying operations
- Field Engineering Services
- Flight Operations and more
From the supply side:
The advance and plethora of communication alternatives provides capabilities not previously possible.
From the demand side:
Key drivers across a wide range of commercial field activities such as:
- Health and Safety
- On-line production monitoring
- High quality voice and data communications
- Remote support for equipment (diagnostics, configuration and operational support)
- Field data capture
- Surveillance and security