GIS (Geographic Information Systems), or computerised maps linked to background information about features on those maps, has applications for local and regional councils, utilities and businesses. Eagle offers products from leading vendors:
- Esri for GIS applications
- Exelis Visual Information Solutions, ENVI software for processing and analysing geospatial imagery used by GIS professionals, scientists, researchers, and image analysts around the world.
- Schneider Electric for ArcFM, for industry specific extensions of the ArcGIS platform for utilities
- Dekho, a third party application extension built on the ArcGIS Server platform to enable the linking of coporate data such as Asset Management, Property Management and Utilities.
- Systematic is a software company that provides scalable software products, services and projects for defence forces, security organisations and systems integrators.
Eagle provides software, data, implementation, support, management services and training to organisations wanting to combine map and database information.
We are an 'end to end' supplier, scaling from small mobile data capture devices to enterprise-wide solutions. When used in conjunction with other Eagle Technology partner solutions, such as Oracle, HP or SAP, GIS can provide powerful analysis and reporting capabilities.