Positions Available now
Eagle Technology is the distributor for Esri, the world's leading Geographic Information System (GIS) software products and services. We have a large team of experienced GIS professionals in New Zealand, delivering enterprise geospatial information solutions to organisations in both the public and private sectors.
Project Manager- Geographic Information Systems - Auckland
- Experienced managing software implementation and software development projects
- Experienced with project management and standard office software
- Strong leadership, organisational skills and the ability to run multiple concurrent projects
- Well-rounded written and oral communication skills.
- Adaptable and forward-thinking. We are not seeking a 'box-ticking' Project Manager but rather someone that will be proactive in assisting our technical personnel to meet or exceed our client's expectations.
- Ability to work as a consultant in a client-vendor environment. (You will need to keep our clients satisfied, while at the same time ensuring that projects are profitable. Eagle Technology has a reputation with our clients for a high standard of professionalism).
- Business savvy with an understanding of modern consulting practices including the provision of managed services.
- Broad understanding of many aspects of technology, from data to databases through server networking and infrastructure.
- Preferably PMI or PRINCE2 certified and Agile experienced
Advisor - Esri Advantage Programme - Auckland
- Five or more years’ experience implementing or applying GIS concepts using Esri technology
- Strong problem-solving skills combined with the ability to conceptualise new solutions
- Post-secondary education in Geography, Computer Science or Engineering, along with strong knowledge/experience with Esri Enterprise software
Intermediate/Senior Developer – Auckland
Eagle Technology is the distributor for Esri, the world’s leading Geographic Information Systems (GIS) software products and services. We have a large team of experienced GIS professionals delivering geospatial information solutions nationwide to organisations in both the public and private sectors.
We are seeking a solution-focused, experienced Developer to join our dynamic and growing team in the Auckland office. This is an ideal opportunity to be part of our teams who understand our clients and deliver high-quality fit for purpose, well-designed solutions using GIS.
Key skills required for the role:
- Work well in a team environment with excellent communication skills
- Familiar writing automated tests
- Familiar with DevOps and CI/CD concepts
- ASP.Net C#
- Familiar with cloud development
If you have a tertiary qualification in Computer Science or related discipline and 3 to 5 years’ experience in Software Development, we would really like to meet you. If you are interested in the role, please email your CV, contact details and availability to interview to our Human Resources Department: firstname.lastname@example.org
Account Manager (Geographical Information Systems – GIS) - Christchurch
Eagle Technology is the distributor for Esri, the world’s leading Geographic Information System (GIS) software products and services. We have a large team of experienced GIS professionals delivering geospatial solutions nationwide to organisations in both the public and private sectors.
Eagle Technology is considered a leader in the geospatial field as we help our clients make better business decisions and work smarter with optimised geographic information systems and cloud-based IT solutions. We are looking for a new team member based in Christchurch to add to our success. Working as a GIS Account Manager within the Business Development Team with a focus on Local Government business you will be a key part of this highly successful and dynamic team based across New Zealand.
Key skills required for this role:
- Customer-focused – developing and maintaining strong long-term relationships, determining present and future needs and proposing suitable products and services.
- A team player with open style communication, negotiating skills and proven sales ability.
- Knowledge of the IT industry with sales and marketing experience
- Competent and confident in fostering multi-level customer relationships
- Understanding your customers, their business and technology needs
- Become a trusted advisor, providing services and solutions to customer’s needs above and beyond expectations
- Maximising revenue from several client accounts to achieve agreed revenue targets and ensure complete customer satisfaction when dealing with the organisation.
- We are looking for someone who prides themselves on their strong customer focus, who is driven, motivated and proactive.
- We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic, and interested Account Manager to be the interface between our existing and prospective customers and the company.
Eagle Technology is a New Zealand-owned and operated business, people who work here are passionate about what we do. We can offer you a role in a rewarding industry and an opportunity to become an industry leader. You will be working in an exciting, stimulating, and focused environment. The Business Development Team is committed to offering a supportive and encouraging environment with opportunities for professional development.
If this exciting role interests you, please apply to our Human Resources Department: email@example.com