Information We Collect
Eagle Technology collects personally identifiable information, such as:
Your name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address or other contact details
Your purchase and account history with us.
Information about your use of our Products or Services.
Information about the webpages you visit on our Website.
Information you provide to us when responding to our customer surveys.
Any other information you give us.
How We Use and Share Your Information
The Personal Information we collect is used and disclosed for the following purposes:
- To provide you with our Products or Services, including internal verification to complete transactions and providing technical support to you.
- To ensure appropriate legal use of licensed Esri and other software.
- To respond to your queries regarding the Website, our Products or Services.
- To administer your account with us.
- To bill you and to collect money that you owe us.
- To operate and maintain our Website.
- To send you information relating to our Products and Services, marketing materials, conference information, and newsletters (Promotional Material) (unless you notify us that you do not want to receive these materials).
- For our internal record-keeping purposes.
- To facilitate the sale or other disposition of our business or assets.
- To comply with our legal obligations.
- For any other purposes that you authorise.
We may disclose your Personal Information to the following third parties in connection above purposes:
- Eagle Technology’s service providers, suppliers, employees, contractors, agents and professional advisors.
- Eagle Technology’s affiliates and strategic and business partners.
- Eagle Technology’s customers.
- Any other third party that you authorise.
Esri Websites and software installation may require registration to gain access to special services, license keys, or other features. This information will be used to provide support and deliver specialised services.
How We Safeguard Your Personal Information Outside New Zealand
Where appropriate, Eagle Technology may disclose, and you authorise us to disclose, your Personal Information to overseas service providers for the above purposes. We will make sure that these overseas service providers are:
- a participant in a prescribed binding scheme for international disclosures of personal information; and/or
- is located in a country that provides comparable safeguards to New Zealand’s privacy laws, approved by the Privacy Commissioner.
If not, then we will take reasonable steps to ensure that the overseas service provider is required to protect your Personal Information in a way that, overall, provides comparable safeguards to those required under New Zealand’s privacy laws.
Examples of these steps include a written agreement between us and the overseas service provider or making reasonable enquiries regarding data protection standards of the country in which the overseas service provider is located.
While browsing the Eagle Technology Website, you may be able to access the Websites of our affiliates and third parties through a hyperlink. Eagle Technology assumes no responsibility for the privacy practices of third parties' Websites and suggests you review the privacy statements/policies on such Websites before sharing your personally identifiable data.
We collect Personal Information:
- From you directly (like when you provide your details to us when you order and register software, data, or services).
- From you indirectly (like when you use our Services or Products, visit our Website or interact with us).
- From third parties (like contractors and agents that we engage to perform services on our behalf, such as to analyse traffic on our Website).
- From places where the information is publicly available.
Eagle Technology will permit you to access information about you in our database by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe any of the information is incorrect or needs updating, please advise us. We will correct our records upon verification of the requested change. If there is a legal reason why we can’t let you see it, or if we don’t agree with your correction, then we’ll tell you.
If you no longer wish to receive our Promotional Material via e-mail, the post or social media, please let us know by sending an e-mail to us at email@example.com and specifying that you do not want to receive these notifications. Please provide us with your exact name and address as well as a description of the publication or mail piece you received. Keep in mind, however, that you may not receive valuable information as a result of your election to be removed from mailing lists.
Eagle Technology will take reasonable and prudent precautions to ensure that your Personal Information is protected against unauthorised access, use, modification, disclosure or loss.