80% of data is Spatial.
Ensure optimisation of this critical asset.
A strategic plan is imperative for maximizing results from your organisation’s geospatial technology, and aligning these with corporate strategic initiatives.
Eagle Technoloy’s Business Consulting Team follows a proven methodology to assist our clients to create geospatial strategies and business cases that provide a concrete foundation on which to build future capabilities.
Why you need a geospatial strategy
A geospatial strategy provides a roadmap to:
- Demonstrate benefits to executive decision makers
- Communicate capabilities to stakeholders
- Understand future technology trends, the implications & the opportunities
- Address gaps in capabilities from current state to the target state
- Resolve current strategic-level issues
- Establish a shared data foundation
- Address gaps in current IT strategies; these often do not cover geospatial technology in sufficient detail
- Optimise your organisation’s investment in geospatial technology
See the Big Picture
We assess all the elements needed to ensure a successful geospatial implementation to determine:
1. Approach (the key decisions)
- What will be implemented?
- What changes will be made?
- What requires additional investigation?
2. Rationale (the justification)
- What value is created?
- Why is the selected approach preferable to alternative options?
Why choose Eagle Technology?
- Over 45 years’ experience in IT and geospatial technology
- Premier knowledge of current and emerging ArcGIS technology and the largest pool of ArcGIS experience in New Zealand
- Extensive insight within the New Zealand geospatial industry landscape
- Engagement with the worldwide Esri Distributor Community of Practice
- Unparalleled experience converting strategies into projects and then results
- Management theory and strategic planning expertise: we align geospatial technology with your organisation’s overarching vision, objectives & goals